New Scania trucks with economical engines
Scania launches new hybrid trucks with various powerful units and a charging system, which is one step closer to full electrification.
Description of new Scania trucks
These trucks have a 7-9 liter internal combustion engine, which allows you to solve difficult problems with minimal fuel consumption in the case of heavy trucks.
The advantages of the new model engine
There are many advantages:
- ✓ Universality and ease of use;
- ✓ Fuel savings of up to 40% in city mode;
- ✓ The full charge of the trucks takes only 30 minutes;
- ✓ Speed control in case of landings;
- ✓ Long run, which is possible when carrying cargo over long distances;
- ✓ New level of comfort. Trucks are not only endowed with great power, but are also equipped with all the functions and capabilities that are in demand among customers;
- ✓ Thanks to the built-in 30 kWh battery, the truck can be charged in warehouses during loading and unloading;
- ✓ The hybrid unit has a net weight of 750 kg (1 ton is allowed in the European Union).