From the beginning of 2022, the Public Services portal will be able to issue documents for cargo transportation
The Paperless Transportation of Passengers and Cargo service will start, from the 1st of January, 2022, which will make it possible for cargo carriers to issue waybills which contain information about the medical examination of carriers and special permits for cargo transportation in an online format. By 2023, electronical waybills will be a must.
The advantages of switching transport documents to an electronic format include:
- ✓ The legal significance of data for exchange with government agencies.
- ✓ Simplification and acceleration of the process of obtaining relevant documents.
- ✓ Improve road traffic and increase safety.
- ✓ Reducing the costs of cargo carriers and freight forwarders.
- ✓ Improving the efficiency of transport and logistics companies.
- ✓ Reducing the number of "unscrupulous" cargo carriers, thereby ensuring safety.